Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Level two at school

  First  on Monday I woke up and got ready for school.My mum dropped me and my sisters to the front gate Mr Burt said hi. I walked to my classroom it was cold. I was surprised not that many people came to school everyone was distancing from each other I was sitting bye Jabal and Odyn . I went in and said hi to my friends .It was quiet. After awhile it was morning tea we ate inside. We all ran and played soccer. School felt different but I had a good day. When school was finished I was sad because all my friends were going early I could not play with them but I could chat online. I had the best day ever. I missed my teachers. I walked out the gates I said "bye Mr Burt and to my friends", see you tomorrow! I had fun. My mum said  did you have a good day? I said "yes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.