Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

Writing Test: Lockdown with my whānau

Task description: Today we completed a writing test online which was a little bit different to normal! Our topic was to write a recount about a time with our whānau during lockdown. My recount that I wrote can be found below. Please feel free to leave me a positive comment on my blog.

On monday morning, the 25th of october me and my family went for a drive up north to visit my aunt's house we were going to sleep over.We were gone for hours on the way there we had two stops the first stop was for me to use the loo but there was none around so we stopped for nothing. So i had to hold it in.We were off going towards the Harbour Bridge it was night so we could see the Whole city. It was so delightful with all the lights it was so bright we took a couple of photos before we came off the bridge.

After we were getting there but then we got lost in traffic so we sat there for ages l it was getting towards 9:00 but then some police cars showed up. Apparently there was an accident two cars crashed into one another it was horrifying lucky no one was hurt just their car that hurt real bad. Then the police made some space for all the cars to go past.We hurried as fast as we could not speeding but going fast enough. Then we got there and knocked on the door and they already knew we were coming somehow. We were running around outside there backyard was so big and they had a trampoline how amazing is that we jumped on the tramp for like ever then my mum went and bought us some pizza hut it was delicious the best part was that it had mozzarella cheese in it mhhh the best crust ever.it was time to sleep we all slept outside she let us use the tents we made a fire at the back it wasnt that big it was medium we only used it for our marshmallows we watched a movie from a rejector she had this white paper thing on the side of the house we watched avatar it was cool. Later when the movie finished we packed up the rejector and took the white paper thing off and went to sleep. I was exhausted from that day. I was so tired I fell asleep straight away after I closed my eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.